+*~Sheik's Theme~*+ +*~Sheik's Theme~*+

Quality Issues

I found the whole arrangement had some acoustics problems, like it was carrying through a large room.

Otherwise it was a good piece. Played well and I always liked that song, but I found the sound traveling effect to somewhat ruin it for me.

Newgrounds Rumble Theme Newgrounds Rumble Theme

A Sweet Loop

Definitely set the tone for the game. A good bit of pump-up music with heavy beats, and a good start-up. I love it.

Final Fantasy:Ultimate Ze Final Fantasy:Ultimate Ze

Pretty Cool

I'm not a huge fan of techno, but this was a good one. It was nice to hear the mixes of Atma & Jenova. I never heard Zeromus so that was a nice treat as well. I liked how there seemed to be influences of each in each section regardless of which song headlined. All in all, a good mix.

{Lazy Summer Days} {Lazy Summer Days}

Nice One

A nice, strong start. I wish it didn't COMPLETELY die for that short period afterwards, but it picks up again soon enough. And it picks up hard. A nice, cool, fresh melody. Not usually a huge fan of techno, but I gotta love this.

cornandbeans responds:

cool ;)

glad you enjoyed it man

Zelda OoT| Gerudo Styles Zelda OoT| Gerudo Styles

Stylish

An excellent build on the original. A little busy at some points, but overall awesomeness nonetheless.

LoZ-Ocarina Medley for Piano LoZ-Ocarina Medley for Piano

Superb

An excellent transition to piano. Not all the great Zelda music can be limited to that handheld instrument.

[[=Elven Lyre=]] [[=Elven Lyre=]]

Surreal Beauty

Such a unique and haunting melody. It has a darkness to it, yet remains beautiful. I just love it to bits. Way to go, and keep it up!

The Purest of Winters The Purest of Winters

Touching

A lovely melody, and I can definitely feel the Christmas spirit in it. However, the overall calmness and serenity it conveys overlaps the holiday. Regardless, it's absolutely magical. Well done.

Aquaris - Castlevania Aquaris - Castlevania

Cool

Despite being a fairly quick-paced, I found it quite calming, most likely due to having a faint effect to it. never heard the original, but I highly doubt it's better than this.

Fighting - Battle Theme FF7 Fighting - Battle Theme FF7

Sweet!

Awesome techno remix, man. I dare say I prefer this to the forever-classic original. Nice work, and keep it up!