The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Superb

Many a college class was spent on this game. I should be ashamed I suppose, but it was so addictive. I loved nabbing all the weapons I could, and totally wrecking them all. The journal was especially fun to read each night. Great, ever-changing system. Could have used a bit more difficulty, but I'm not complaining.

Hope to see a sequel to this someday, with more weapons, more search options (Seeking rations, water, ammunition, barricade materials, etc.) and the like.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Superb And Intricate

An amazing game, to be sure, filled to the brim and then some with unlockable features and strategy. I love all the little combinations, the power-ups, the sheer fun of using Convict, and the various modes. Nice, cool stories as well. This game accomplishes something very special: It can be picked up and played by anyone at anytime, but when you really get down to it, it's full of interesting combos and extras. The graphics and sound are also top notch. Well done, sirs. You've achieved something great!

Trick or Toad Trick or Toad

Good Stuff

And here I thought witches were kind and caring souls. Boy, was I wrong. Good job on this, Denvish. I enjoyed it quite a bit. Good graphics and base idea, and the soundtrack was quite appropriate. Well done.

Denvish responds:

lol. Thanks. I just HAD to use one of Gooch's tracks =D

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

Genius!

Hahaha, what a great idea! I loved all the cameos, from Tom Fulp and Snake to Dante and the Lightgun. Great graphics and a really fun adventure/trading game. I loved the interface that reminded me of The Wind Waker, too. Great sounds, straight from Ocarina Of Time, as well. It was fun, it made me laugh, and it was addictive. It excelled in all fields. Good work!

StickRPG *Complete* StickRPG *Complete*

Praise Be To XGenStudios!

Oh, how I have waited for this day, that I never thought would come. Finishing Stick RPG was a great idea, and couldn't have succeeded anymore if you had of tried! Adding in all the unfinished buildings was great and the "Home Upgrade" system is my favorite part. Quite fun being the President, too. Great job and thank you very much for this gaming experience. I anxiously but patiently await Stick RPG2.

Train Robber! Train Robber!

Fun Fun Fun!

Haha, I couldn't stop playing this. It's really fun. I love the characters selection, which was a great idea! I chose Synj with a black...creature, myself ^_^. It's a really addictive game with great graphics(Mainly the color{Something you're known for}) and very smooth. Neat things like the Sherrif and the Clocks made it all the more fun and challenging. Great work! Definatly a favorite of mine.

Sonic Scene Creator 2 Sonic Scene Creator 2

Basic Fun

It's something I didn't expect much of at first glance but it ended up putting a smile on my face. Lots of choices, from every character position to lots of enemies. The ability to change the background could have helped and may if a way was found to make the characters more prominent on the background. I liked the classic Sonic song as well. Good job.

Madness interactive Madness interactive

Very Well Done

I've had hours upon days of fun with this little gem! So many weapond make this a great game. I love how you included everything anyone could ask for: cheats, character modifications, toggles for music and quality and whatnot. Smooth moving and the story was honestly just what I'd expect. Amazing idea executed flawlessly!

Bloody day part2 Bloody day part2

Good Game

It was fun, man. Good range of weapons and neat idea with the look of the characters. The guns looked pretty neat as well. I did notice a small glitch, which is understandable with this being Beta, though. It seems that no matter how many bullets you have in reserve(Prior to reloading), once you hit the space bar to reload, you'll get a fully-stocked clip/chamber/whatever. I noticed this most in the pistol when I had 5 shots in the gun, 1 in reserve. I reloaded and got 12 more shots. Anyway, this is still a great game. Can't wait to see the final version.

Gorillaz Groove Session Gorillaz Groove Session

Great Game

Regardless of how much I suck at it, this was really cool. A lot like Dance Dance Revolution, eh? I found it kind of tricky, as there is no way to tell the timing other than from the beat, which can be hard to follow in the heat of the game. Great song/band/character choices, too. You chose the best Gorillaz song by far ^_^. The graphics were also quite superb. Just like the real characters. Well done!

johnbell responds:

Thanks. After playing it a few times you'll get the beat and start ranking up a high score.