F.A.P.S F.A.P.S

Great!

This was just an all-around hilarious and well done Flash animation. A constant barrage of joy. The "bew-bew-bew" and each interlude was enough to make me crack a smile, and the many cameos were good to see. Animated and drawn well, too. Voices were a little hard to pick up here and there, but otherwise this rocked!

TANK DICK TANK DICK

Oh Tom

Grow up.
Haha, it was pretty good, man. Made me laugh, well drawn and voiced, and all that. I laughed, what can say? Good one.

TANKMEN 1.5 TANKMEN 1.5

Hilarious Stuff

I loved it. You do some amazingly funny voice acting, man. The graphics and animation were all great and very...TANKMEN-like, and I was laughing quite a bit. It was good to bridge the gap, too. Always fun. Well done, and keep the TANKMEN stuff coming.

Final Fantasy: Hobo Clock Final Fantasy: Hobo Clock

Heh

I laughed. I'm always up for a good Final Fantasy parody, and this delivered, along with some Pokemon satire. Well drawn and suitable music and sound too, but it's the comedy that shines. Sweet stuff.

Pokomon Pokomon

Bwahaha!

Great stuff.
!

Strawberry goes Shopping Strawberry goes Shopping

Alright

I chuckled a tiny bit, it was mostly a pretty decent Flash. Animated and drawn alright, and stayed true to typical Clock fanfare. It ended pretty abruptly, though. Unfinished, I take it. Either way, it was alright.

Imacow responds:

KayKay!!!

Madness 1 Tribute Madness 1 Tribute

Heh

Not too shabby, but I swear the best part was the guy in the background. Dude must have been holding it in, haha. It was very smooth, and well animated, but it was indeed short, which is why it won't receive an exceptional score from me, but i did indeed enjoy it. Good work.

Fantastic 4 - Doomsday Fantastic 4 - Doomsday

Great!

Oh, that was excellent. That Doom and his alternate versions and vendettas. I find it hilarious on a whole, and pretty good with the Marvel cameos. I think i laughed the hardest an just about anything involving Sue Double-D, haha. Good fun cartoony animation as well, and a nifty intro with some good music. Well done!

Sockulture Ep.1 Sockulture Ep.1

Haha, Great

He does look great.
Meng.

Anyway, I love this type of Flash animations. The whole sock puppet/regular puppet theme, I mean. It always seems to make for a great product, and this is no exception. Great gags throughout, including the misleading title splash near the start, and the whole "It's Sosa" stitch. Well animated and drawn as well. Great work, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Star Wars: The Rebels Star Wars: The Rebels

Great One

This was one good Flash, and don't worry, there are many who agree with your sentiments for the Rebels. Well, a friend of mine, at least. :P

The animation was top notch and very fluid. The voice acting was great as well ,with the exception of some cheesy work with the Rebels. I think in that sense you went a bit too far to describe them as the Everyman. The only real complaint I have is the length of the film. I was sitting there during the text epilogue thinking "Is that it?", not in terms of the Flash's quality, but it seemed an abrupt and odd ending. It just didn't convey the heroism to the extent I expected.

The storyboard and FAQ were nice touches as well. I'm always a fan of extras in projects such as these. Truly a very well done animation. Great job!